Develop and execute campus recruitment strategies for Golden 1. Serve as brand ambassador, build and manage strong partnerships with colleges and universities to recruit students and recent graduates. Manage recruiting activities and events. Serve as advisor to internal business partners, responsible for understanding and assisting those groups in attracting and building a campus talent pipeline.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
1. Create and execute on-campus and virtual recruiting events to attract students into summer intern full-time roles and future management trainee positions.
2. Act as brand ambassador, sharing our value proposition and the opportunities a career with our credit union offers.
3. Represent Golden 1 on campus by traveling to core schools and industry forums, facilitating recruitment events. Manage and communicate our company's employee value proposition (EVP).
4. Build new relationships and cultivate existing relationships with colleges and universities, school career services offices, university faculty, and targeted student organizations.
5. Design and place print ads on college campuses.
6. Contact university career counselors and provide informative materials about Golden 1 internship/management trainee program and job opportunities.
7. Research college programs to determine which ones match Golden1's employment needs, and partner with academic leaders to fill current openings, and/or build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
8. Screen resumes, conduct interviews and perform skills assessment tests for positions and internships
9. Support the Summer Intern Program, with respect to both in planning and execution.
10. Drive the conversion of high-performing Summer Interns into our trainee program and possible full-time Golden 1 roles upon graduation.
11. Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
12. Analyze recruiting metrics and external data for schools and develop new recruiting strategies based on the information.
13. Design and deliver recruiting process improvement initiatives.
14. Utilize social media recruitment tools and technology which includes monitoring feedback on Glassdoor and similar internet job sites.
15. Manage the social media strategy for Golden1.
16. Perform other duties as directed by the Manager, Talent Acquisition.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS:
1. Effective oral and written communication skills required to talk to applicants, managers, and outside contacts, on the telephone and in person, to conduct interviews and orientation, prepare correspondence, and constructively follow up on inquiries relating to this area.
2. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, such as financial calculators, personal computer, facsimile machine and telephone.
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS:
1. INTERNAL: All levels of staff and management.
2. EXTERNAL: Temporary agencies, applicants, news media, applicant's former employers, and technical training school instructors.
1. EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree preferred.
2. EXPERIENCE: Minimum of two (2) years campus recruitment experience.
- KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS: Strong oral and written communication skills, interviewing and human relations skills. Good knowledge of Golden 1 pay and benefits. Good knowledge of recruiting techniques and employment policies and procedures, including all EEO, FCRA, and ADA regulations. Excellent planning, time management, presentation, organization and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships across all levels of a large organization, including senior leadership. Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
1. Prolonged sitting throughout the workday with occasional mobility required.
2. Corrected vision within the normal range.
3. Hearing within normal range. A device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed.
4. Ability to lift 20 lbs. as may be required to transport recruiting materials to and from colleges and hiring events.
5. Occasional movements throughout the department daily to interact with staff, accomplish tasks, etc.
6. Travels locally and statewide by car or public conveyance to recruit at other Golden 1 offices as needs arise. Overnight and evening schedules included.