Manager - Talent Acquisition
The Talent Acquisition Leader Responsible for all aspects of the recruiting process. Provides leadership, communication, support and vision to the recruiting staff. Source and recruit top tier talent in new and creative ways while ensuring a smooth and positive candidate selection, hiring, and on-boarding experience. Identify diverse top level talent through proactive sourcing methods which include internet research, social media, networking, direct sourcing, employee referrals, advertisements, career events, associations, and other sources that align with the organization's culture, mission, vision and core values. Maintain knowledge of the most current recruiting practices and trends.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to develop and define effective talent acquisition strategies and processes to ensure hiring goals and objectives are met.
- Partner with business leaders, hiring managers, professionals and HR business partners to understand business and functional needs. Translate recruitment needs into sourcing plans to attract talent for Golden 1.
- Execute recruiting plans and all hiring efforts to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the organization for staffing. Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers to deliver best talent; support the company's growth and business objectives by promoting Golden 1 as an employer of choice.
- Identify, develop and implement talent acquisition tools, technology, programs and processes and processes ensuring efficiency, effectiveness and scalability.
- Manage talent assessment tools utilized in the acquisition and development of talent; collaborate with others to improve the selection of tools and methodologies which further improve hiring efficiency while mitigating risk.
- Motivate company-wide involvement in and commitment to the recruitment process by boosting employee referral programs, recruitment branding, including career pages, social media strategy and job posting process and partners.
- Position Golden 1 as an employer of choice and
- Develop new effective and efficient recruitment strategies to launch and manage all staffing initiatives. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, use of social media, internet sourcing, other digital and non-digital employment marketing methods, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Provide leadership and direction to staff as a subject matter expert, mentor, and innovative problem solver and model of effective teamwork. Identify and promote development opportunities for direct reports.
- Create and develop a strong university relations program, inclusive of overseeing Golden 1's internship program.
- Foster a positive and engaging work environment for each team member by promoting skill development, coaching for improvement and growth, inspiring others through your words and actions, ensuring positive employee morale throughout Golden 1, and embracing our mission, vision and core values.
- Provide counsel and guidance to hiring managers to assess workforce planning needs, define job requirements, determine applicant requirements and job qualifications; work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Build applicant pool by networking through industry contacts, association memberships and employees to nurture relationships with prospective talent. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Create and implement employment marketing strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process. Develop diversity initiatives and foster partnerships with community based organizations to expand the organization's diversity outreach and objectives.
- Oversee and manage the recruitment budget for the department.
- Ensure recruiting policies and practices comply with laws and regulations including but not limited to EEO, FCRA, and ADA.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
- Oversee and/or conduct New Hire Orientation. Participate in or lead projects related to recruiting.
- Responsible for preparing KPI / metrics on talent acquisition performance for business stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or Management or related field.
- 8-10 years of broad recruiting and leadership experience in Talent Acquisition with at least 5 years + of managing teams.
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing a metrics driven, consultative, and service oriented recruiting strategy.
- Ability to develop business cases and service requirements, influence and foster trust with stakeholders at all levels, while managing strategic alliances.
- Deep expertise in social media and recruiting platforms/tools and employer brand best practices.
- Strong interpersonal savvy and self-awareness with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven project and program management experience.
- Proven success in both driving and delivering results while designing and implementing effective recruitment/staffing strategies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and key HR practices in the field of talent acquisition /recruiting/staffing.
- Ability to learn/flex and adapt to changing business needs.
PHR/SPHR certification preferred.