Consumer Loan Fulfillment Rep HQ
The Consumer Loan Fulfillment Representative is responsible for the fulfillment operations for new consumer loan applications originating through the online Consumer Loan Application Center and over the phone. Engages in interactions that ensure Golden 1 members encounter a positive experience beginning from loan application through finalization and funding. This position corresponds effectively and professionally with Golden 1 members via Web messages, e-mail, and phone.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
- Promote Golden 1 products and services effectively.
- Conduct member interviews and gather information to satisfy loan conditions in order to determine suitability for loan funding. Prepare loan documents and send to member for signing; prepare approved loans for disbursement to members accordingly.
- Promote and provide education on non-brick and mortar digital delivery systems, including Internet Products, Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
- Audit various operational documents and reports to ensure proper procedural compliance, accuracy and authenticity.
- Meet performance standards comparable to grade level in funded loan and/or e-mail volume, and phone efficiency and production in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform support functions such as data entry for all members requested transactions, e-mail correspondence, consumer loan fulfillment, audit, call escalations, or other.
- Compose member requested letters.
- Complete Regulatory Training Modules as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS:
- Effective oral and written communication skills required to assist other staff and to constructively follow-up on member inquiries and concerns.
- Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, such as financial calculators, personal computer, facsimile machine and telephone.
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS:
- INTERNAL: Supervisors, management group, branch staff, back office staff and peers.
- EXTERNAL: Members, peers in other departments or branches.
- EDUCATION: Completed High School curriculum. College business courses desirable.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum three years or more experience at a financial institution providing customer service and support. Consumer loan processing experience preferred.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Golden 1 products and services and its policies and procedures.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Golden 1 Credit Union digital delivery systems.
- Proven ability to produce high results in the area of customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with members while achieving production goals.
- Demonstrated use of computer systems.
- Solid knowledge of financial products and services offered by Golden 1.
- Positive, outgoing attitude.
- Reliable work attendance.
- Professional (Verbal/Written Communication and Presence).
- Strong and effective business writing skills.
- Ability to work a schedule that includes weekends and some holidays.
- Bilingual and multilingual, a plus.
- Prolonged sitting throughout the workday with occasional mobility required.
- Corrected vision within the normal range.
- Hearing within normal range. A device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed.
- Ability to lift 15 lbs. as may be required.
- Occasional movements throughout the department daily to interact with staff, accomplish tasks, etc.